As our largest campus, Treforest has a wide range of facilities that are open to all students of the University of South Wales, irrelevant of where your classes take place.
- IT Labs and Print Rooms
- USW Print and Design – professional printing, binding and finishing services.
- Student Services main reception is based in the Library and Student Centre and includes the:
- The Education Drop-in Centre can be found in the Library and Student Centre
- Immigration and International Student Advice is based in E001
- The Chaplaincy is based in The Meeting House
- The Cash Office is based in the Library and Student Centre.
- Any catering outlet during off-peak times
- The Meeting House – a social space run by the Chaplaincy
- The Hub is a social space situated in the student halls complex
- The Postgraduate Centre
- Social study space and study rooms in Hirwaun Building
- And International Students’ Information Centre can be found in B68
- During nice weather, the amphitheatre among the student halls, and outdoor seating between Stilts and the Students’ Union are also attractive options for social gatherings.
- University Catering outlets and vending machines
- Students’ Union: The Randy Dragon Inn – Students’ Union bar
- Students’ Union: Cafe Eto – Students’ Union fairtrade coffee shop.
- Students’ Union: there is also a Noodle Bar in the Students’ Union building.
- Union Shop
- Blackwell’s Book Shop
- Stationery, arts & crafts materials and electronic accessories such as USB drives and headphones can be bought from the USW Print and Design Shop
- Hair Salon
- Letting Agency.
- Cash machines are available at the Students’ Union building (one inside, and one on the outer wall).
- There is an Art Gallery in Ty Crawshay
- DHL Service point in the Students’ Union
- Book swap locations can be found in Crawshay’s Cafe, the International Students’ Information Centre and the Postgraduate Centre
- Treforest Woodland Walk is a short path starting outside the entrance to Stilts Restaurant
- There is an amphitheatre in the student halls complex.