Changes to Personal Information

It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal information held by the University is up-to-date. To make changes to your personal details please log into Unilife

To change your Title, Name, Gender or Date of Birth you will need to provide appropriate evidence (detailed below). You can upload scanned documents but please note that we reserve the right to check original documentation and will contact you if required.

If you are an international student, you will need to report any changes to the Home Office as well – please see the information on the Immigration & International Student Advice Change of Circumstances webpage which explains what you need to do.